Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Although i started menopause in '10 ...

I was first cheap strattera diagnosed with streptococcal B, when I was pregnant with my first child (I had 5 miscarriages) in the age of 41 years. So I strongly allergic to penicillin, they can not treat it as cesearean was my only option. Doctor will not deliver by the vaginal canal, as it would endanger life. I am not cured after I gave birth, and was not my daughter. She is now 14 and from an early age she has always been very sick with croup and fever, and they missed the diagnosis of asthma (not diagnose it until she was 13 and just because I was so fed up with it constantly says that she sinusitis and was given one antibiotic after another). She saw, pulmonologist, and it was not only asthma but severe acid reflux, which caused a dysfunction of the vocal cords (larynegeal reflux). It has a weakened immune system, when tested allergist / immunologist and it does not have antibodies to the strep B! Interesting that none of us have never had strep (streptococcus regularly - I have a child or still). Sharp has nothing to do with Strep B on all fronts. For many years I was diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis and nothing to cure it. Over the past 2 years, I faced streptococcus B, however, my symptoms foul odorwhen I urinate. My urine is burning as well. I was so convinced that it can be a urine infection, which is how I came across streptococcus B. However, staphylococcus and gold appeared. How do I do not know. I have not had sex since 1998, as my husband and I divorced and I do not date. My gynecologist ordered 3 days of egg Cleocin, and then another round to be on the safe side. The smell is completely gone as well as burning. I felt great. I have treated of this spring 09. However, about 2 months ago, there were symptoms. I have recently been tested again and I am sure that both return. I have no itching and very little discharge. Although I started menopause 10 years ago, and I never used any hormones, I still feel that I have enough grease. At the last examination, though, I had such pain when inserted gyney mirrors (I had such pain in the vagina for 15 years and gynecologist at me now, is the only one who could consider me and not hurt - it Children used the mirror). She said that laying my vagina was so painfully thin and atrophied. When tested all my hormones, I have found it mostly exhausted. I am not a candidate for bioidentical hormones, 10 years too late to start, and I also developed high blood pressure last summer in connection with possible blocked renal artery (I think if I started hormones when I first stopped by a term of 10 years ago Maybe my blood pressure and cholesterol issues would not happen). I also developed a tumor on my adrenal glands, cysts in the breast which was fibroadenoma, and I lost 30lbs, when I was diagnosed with hypertension. I can not take any medication because they will raise my BP. I learned a lot about everything in the last 6 months and my levels of vitamin D3 significantly decreased (I now have 2000 units per day to get more). It's incredible that a woman so much trouble and a lot can go wrong when menopause begins. To add to this, I started getting rheumatologic symptoms. I had to ask my therapist to make a rheumatoid panel (God forbid, he would have thought of it myself, I no longer go to him, by the way) and it showed elevated levels of ANA and B. Sjögren Apparentely, if you have Sjögren AB or B, you can have dyspareunyy (painful intercourse or painful vaginal tract through dry because saliva dries Sjögren (I salivary glands, taken in 1990, way before I even knew me this disease, because I developed a tumor) and dry eyes (which I do not, but I have vast experience cysts in the orbit of my eye that no one could identify - no eye doctor or allergist - all of Sjögren) So I'm now waiting for results. these new cultures and blood, and my gynecologist had called the day before Christmas, but I missed her call. Obviously, something was. My concern is my daughter also of streptococcus B issues. I did not have hot flashes during menopause. only symptoms were I had terrible mood swings (worse than PMS and gets worse as we speak, but now nothing can be done for this, I get more depression and anxiety and insomnia never ends - I never got more than 3 - 4:00 sleep at night since I started menopause, it is so stressful) Good luck to all >> <<

No comments:

Post a Comment